RuffDraft Communications LLC brings extensive training in science and a passion for language to the process of crafting clear, precise scientific and medical communications.
Writing and editing, primarily (but not exclusively) for a professional audience, plus a little graphics and layout support to help make your documents and presentations look sharp.
- Publications (journal articles, review articles, abstracts, posters)
- Grant applications
- Continuing education (such as CME)
- Sales training
- …and more
RuffDraft Communications works with a wide range of clients:
- Individual researchers, including non-native speakers of English
- Nonprofit organizations, universities, and hospital systems
- Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and communications companies
The scientific background of RuffDraft’s president, Naomi L. Ruff, PhD, ELS, allows her to readily learn your specific content and to apply it to the project at hand, while contributing the language and publications expertise of a professional writer and editor.
Count on RuffDraft Communications to produce high-quality documents, on time and within budget, on many topics in the life sciences and medicine.